Key area of expertise: SEND in a mainstream setting
- Attachment Disorder and how to best support children with Attachment difficulties.
- Experience in assessing children on Language Link programme and managing interventions and provision for pupils in the Early Years.
- A registered Thrive Practitioner.
- SEND Inclusion Award support for schools.
- Autism training.
- Monitoring provision for pupils with SEN, supporting teachers and teaching assistants.
- Working with staff and Senior Leadership team to analyse data effectively and ensure SEN pupils are being monitored effectively.