Key area of expertise: SEND in a special school setting; Behaviour; Wellbeing
- School support for engaging and developing strategies for pupils with SEN.
- Staff training and development for working with pupils with SEN; ASD, ADHD, SEMH.
- Observing pupils and supporting staff to put into place strategies to support individual pupils and staff teams.
- Team teach training for staff (accredited basic and foundation modules and refreshers.)
- Support for staff writing Positive Handling Plans & behaviour plans.
- Applying restorative approaches to working with pupils, conversations in schools and behaviour systems and policies (trained restorative facilitator and led restorative process in special school).
- Support parent workshops for aspects of behaviour; applying restorative approaches, positive recognition.
- Support to schools and wellbeing leads to audit, prioritise and address pupil and staff wellbeing needs.
- Applying YMHFA approaches and conversations across schools & with pupils.
- Supporting staff to plan group and individual interventions for areas of wellbeing and mental health; anxiety, self & anger management.
- Guidance in developing positive mental health and anti-bullying policies and procedures in schools.
- Attachment Disorder and how to best support children with Attachment difficulties.
- Experience in assessing children on Language Link programme and managing interventions and provision for pupils in the Early Years.
- A registered Thrive Practitioner.
- SEND Inclusion Award support for schools.
- Autism training.
- Monitoring provision for pupils with SEN, supporting teachers and teaching assistants.
- Working with staff and Senior Leadership team to analyse data effectively and ensure SEN pupils are being monitored effectively.