Key area of expertise: Early Years
- Excellent subject knowledge of Early Years Curriculum.
- Developing EYFS environment to create high quality learning opportunities for children.
- Stretching and challenging the students working at greater depth through effective questioning.
- Developing EYFS staff Questioning
- Communication and Language; part of the URLEY project developed use of effect communication and language interventions.
- Developing a mastery approach to mathematics across EYFS phase.
- EYFS workshops for parents/carers.
- Supporting Teachers in their role and development of their EYFS practice and knowledge.
- Developing use of and embedding Characteristics of Effective Learning (COEL) into everyday EYFS practice.
- Working with teaching assistants, to develop strategies such as promoting independence; effective questioning; supporting COEL.