Key areas of expertise: Computing; Technology across the curriculum
- Excellent Computing subject knowledge for Early Years – KS2.
- Supporting lower ability pupils within Computing lessons.
- Intervention strategies to further support pupils.
- Stretching and challenging the students working at greater depth through effective questioning.
- Progressive Computing teaching throughout the school
- Effective use of teacher and other adults within Computing lessons
- Creating engaging lesson plans for Computing, through effective and engaging hooks into the lessons and maintaining pace and challenge throughout.
- E-Safety guidance and support through workshops, lessons or assemblies.
- Supporting Computing leaders in their role.
- Large experience with a variety of different hardware and software for effective teaching and learning.
- Plan/Do/Review teacher support.
Technology across the curriculum:
- Use of word processing to create, evaluate, edit and present information and pieces of writing in line with the new curriculum.
- Use of technology for pupil-led enquiry and research lessons across the curriculum.
- Apps to use within interventions for all subjects.
- Hardware and software to support learning across the curriculum.